Monday, September 26, 2016

A Call For Assistance


Hello dear readers. I would not be where I am without you. I'm working on taking my writing to the next level. I want to go from a hobby that I love to a business that I love. To do this, I'm asking for your assistance.

I have a great opportunity to advertise on a popular, local, talk radio show. The listeners are estimated around 50,000 and it is conservatively estimated that I cold reach at least 10% of these listeners and convert them to customers for my ShortBooks by Snow Flower.

The only thing holding me back is the cost of the advertising fees. Therefore, I'm turning to you for assistance. I'm traveling along my path and climbing my mountain. To help me along the way, I've set up a GoFundMe page.

Please help with what you can and share when you do so that others will know about my goals. I hope to give away a lot of rewards with the contributions.

This is a huge step for me and I'll need some writers to join me also. If you'd like more information about the writing opportunities, email me.


I want your new favorite book to be the one I make for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment