Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm a Writer - Prove It!

So many people I know say, "I'm a writer" or "I love to write." Yet, when asked what they write, many say something along the lines of, "I haven't written in a long time." I've even fallen into that catagory before.

However, if you're a writer, you MUST write. If you only talk about writing, you're a talker. If you only think about writing, you're a thinker. If you love writing... then WRITE. Yes, you need to think about writing, and I don't know any true writer who doesn't enjoy talking about it, if only online... even if it's only their writing they talk about. (many writers are introverts and don't like talking to people face-to-face.)

SO.... You must go WRITE! The more you write, if you put effort into it, the better you become. Reading is also beneficial. You learn many things from reading, fiction as well as non-fiction - if you read quality work.


So.... Stop reading, thinking, and talking so much...

GO WRITE!

But come back later and read some more. hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment